Jump start your career today!
Mount Joy Wire is always seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. The company’s success over the past 30 Years can be credited to the employees who strive to provide not only the best product but the highest service in the industry. We are a drug-free environment with a zero-tolerance policy.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Mount Joy Wire, please do one of the following:
Looking for dependable industrial electricians to maintain and troubleshoot large manufacturing equipment. Excellent benefits; 12 hour (night) shift 3 & 4 days a week.
- Basics of electricity & circuits
- Ability to read electrical prints and schematics
- How to use electrical tools such as multimeters, ammeters, megohmmeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Understand relays, motor starters, solenoids, motorized valves, disconnects, fuses, etc.
- Basic electronic (circuit board) understanding and troubleshooting
- Motors (3 phase, 460V & DC, 230-500V armature type motors), drives, controls – understanding how they work and troubleshooting
- Temperature controllers / thermocouples – know how to set up and troubleshoot
- General knowledge of PLCs
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES ASSOCIATE
We’re currently looking for a full-time customer service & sales associate. 40 hours, 8am-5pm, some overtime on request. Excellent benefits package including Health Insurance/401K/
dental/paid vacation. Record orders and new purchase orders within our database. Offer support to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service protocols.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Ability to work well with others in a team-oriented manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail – high level of accuracy is of critical importance
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and Word
- Online or electronic order entry skills