Jump start your career today!
Mount Joy Wire is always seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. The company’s success over the past 20 Years can be credited to the employees who strive to provide not only the best product but the highest service in the industry. We are a smoke and drug-free environment with a zero-tolerance policy.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Mount Joy Wire, please do one of the following:
- Complete online application form
- Download fillable application form (PDF) and email to
- Download application form (PDF) print out, complete and MAIL to:
1390 Columbia Avenue, #208
Lancaster PA 17603
SERVICE AND SALES ASSOCIATE
Record orders and new purchase orders within our database. Offer support to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service protocals. Excellent benefits: including Health Insurance/401 K/dental/paid vacation, 40 hours, some overtime on request.
Responsibilities and required skills include:
- Ability to work well with others in a team oriented manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be self-motivated
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and Word
- Online or electronic order entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail – high level of accuracy is of critical importance
- Ability to multi-task
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. Excellent benefits; 12 hour (night) shift 3 & 4 days a week.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
Set up, operate, monitor and perform preventative maintenance on production cycle of all assigned heavy industrial machines. Must have mechanical aptitude. Excellent benefits; 12 hour shift, 3 & 4 days a week.