Jump start your career today!
Mount Joy Wire is always seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. The company’s success over the past 20 Years can be credited to the employees who strive to provide not only the best product but highest service in the industry. We are a smoke and drug free environment with a zero tolerance policy.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Mount Joy Wire, please do one of the following:
- download application form (pdf) print, complete and scan and EMAIL to: email@example.com
- download download application form (pdf) print, complete and MAIL to:
1390 Columbia Avenue, #208
Lancaster PA 17603
- Starting hourly rate above $15.00.
- Upside potential of $80,000.
- Medical Benefits are offered after 90 days.
- Other benefits after probation include Pension, 401(K), Dental, Vison, Life and Disability.
Key duties/responsibilities include:
- Responsible for quality improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain the company’s quality system.
- Resolve customer quality issues, root cause analysis, corrective actions and disposition of materials.
- Perform physical wire testing and micro/macroscopic inspection and analysis.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Must have positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills and work well with all levels of personnel.
- Be able to perform a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
- 3 years management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- BA/BS in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.