Jump start your career today!
Mount Joy Wire is always seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. The company’s success over the past 20 Years can be credited to the employees who strive to provide not only the best product but highest service in the industry. We are a smoke and drug free environment with a zero tolerance policy.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Mount Joy Wire, please do one of the following:
- Complete online application form.
- Download application form (PDF) print, complete and MAIL to:
1390 Columbia Avenue, #208
Lancaster PA 17603
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. Excellent benefits; 12 hour (night) shift 3 & 4 days a week.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
Looking for dependable industrial electricians to maintain and troubleshoot large manufacturing equipment. Excellent benefits; 12 hour (night) shift 3 & 4 days a week.
- Basics of electricity & circuits
- Ability to read electrical prints and schematics
- How to use electrical tools such as multimeters, ammeters, megohmmeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Understand relays, motor starters, solenoids, motorized valves, disconnects, fuses, etc.
- Basic electronic (circuit board) understanding and troubleshooting
- Motors (3 phase, 460V & DC, 230-500V armature type motors), drives, controls – understanding how they work and troubleshooting
- Temperature controllers / thermocouples – know how to set up and troubleshoot
- General knowledge of PLCs