Jump start your career today!
Mount Joy Wire is always seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. The company’s success over the past 20 Years can be credited to the employees who strive to provide not only the best product but highest service in the industry. We are a smoke and drug free environment with a zero tolerance policy.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Mount Joy Wire, please do one of the following:
- download application form (PDF) print, complete and scan and EMAIL to: email@example.com
- download application form (PDF) print, complete and MAIL to:
1390 Columbia Avenue, #208
Lancaster PA 17603
Looking for dependable industrial electricians to maintain and troubleshoot large manufacturing equipment. Excellent benefits; 12 hour (night) shift 3 & 4 days a week.
- Basics of electricity & circuits
- Ability to read electrical prints and schematics
- How to use electrical tools such as multimeters, ammeters, megohmmeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Understand relays, motor starters, solenoids, motorized valves, disconnects, fuses, etc.
- Basic electronic (circuit board) understanding and troubleshooting
- Motors (3 phase, 460V & DC, 230-500V armature type motors), drives, controls – understanding how they work and troubleshooting
- Temperature controllers / thermocouples – know how to set up and troubleshoot
- General knowledge of PLCs